With a view to fulfill the above objectives, CECAB undertakes and involves in the following core functional areas:
- Capacity building
- Human resource development and management
- Social change and community development
- Resource management and support
- Organizational development and renewal
- Information management and governance
- Change management and development
- Knowledge and information management
- Climate change and environment management
- Networking and linkage development
PARTNERSHIP AND LINKAGES
CECAB aims to work in partnership with local, national and international organizations and individuals in the following patterns and modalities:
- exchanging knowledge, information, views, facts, and resource materials.
- establishing functional relationships with individuals and institutions of local, national and international levels.
- helping support for event management – seminars, workshops, awareness building and interaction programs, advocacy and other events.
- serving information management and publicity.